God continues to call men and women to serve in long-term ministry positions in Kentucky. This past year we have seen five new Kentucky Mission Service Corps missionaries approved, six others awaiting approval and three or four others that are sensing God’s call to serve.
Currently one hundred eight men and women serve in various positions in Kentucky, from food & clothing ministry, women & children’s ministries, prison ministries, and much, much more.
Have you ever considered that He may be calling you? Many times we think a missionary call means to serve in another country or another state, somewhere far, far away. And, while that might be the case, He may be calling you to serve right here in Kentucky, perhaps right in your own county or community.
We have seven open requests for long-term, self-funded missionaries. Seven of those are in Kentucky, one in Georgia, and one in Kenya. Please pray with us that these positions would be filled. And, ask God if He might be leading you to fill one of the positions.
Positions include the following. Please click on each link for more detail.
- AIC Mukeu School for the Mentally Challenged – Lari Sub-County, Kiambu County, Kenya
- Need volunteers to serve in a school for special needs children. (NOTE: This request is for 2022.)
- Allen Baptist Church – Allen, KY
- Looking for a student ministries missionary or missionary couple.
- Crossings at Cedarmore – Bagdad, KY
- Need volunteers to help in various positions at the camp.
- Crossroads Community Baptist Church – Stearns, KY
- Looking for ministry partners.
- Divine Grace Church & Ministries – Atlanta, GA
- Looking for ministry partners to help with a church plant.
- Freedom Center Ministries Assistant Directors – Cumberland, KY
- Married couple needed to serve alongside directors.
- Laurel Lake Baptist Camp – Corbin, KY
- Summer missionaries needed to help with the camp.
- New Bethel Baptist Church – Eddyville, KY
- Couple needed to serve as church strengtheners.
- Emergency Christian Ministries – Williamsburg, KY
- Couple needed to serve in homeless shelter.
Please pray with us for individuals and/or couples to fill these positions. If you sense God calling you to one of these positions, please email [email protected] for more information and how to get connected.